Funky fairys papercrafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funky fairys papercrafts

A place for paper crafters to come and share their creations, chat, enter competitions, challenges and giveaways.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just saying Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rosietoes
Double sided sticky tape
Double sided sticky tape

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 am

I've just joined the forum after discovering these fabby downloads. I only have three to date but hopefully will be adding to them regularly.
It's lovely to be here and I'm looking forward to seeing all the lovely work and hopefully adding bits and pieces of my own.
I've just celebrated my 37th wedding anniversary, I've two lovely daughters one of whom is married with two amazing wee sons. I'm controlled by a black and white poodle called Rosie and I am also fortunate in that I don't work and have a lot of time to fill.
My blog is herehttp://www.ednasplace.blogspot.com if you have time to take a peek.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bettythebaglady
Double sided sticky tape
Double sided sticky tape

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Rosietoes   Just saying Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 am

Hiya Rosietoes See you found Funky Fairy. Decided I'd have a go at the forum when I saw your name. Finally managed it after several attempts-not being a forum person but I did think "what the heck-if I can blog I can forum! Love Betty
Back to top Go down
http://www.bettyscraftyburbles.blogspot.com
rosietoes
Double sided sticky tape
Double sided sticky tape

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 am

Hi Betty. Thanks for the welcome. I'm still finding my way about and I haven't been doing any crafting lately - I've not been too well - but hopefully I'll get back to it soon especially with these lovely papers as inspiration. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bettythebaglady
Double sided sticky tape
Double sided sticky tape

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:34 am

My favourite is the boys and girls collection. It prints amazing and is very jazzy and useful.Have been helping my DH to burn a disc. First time he's done it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bettyscraftyburbles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Funky fairys papercrafts :: Welcome-
Jump to: